BC Traceability Workshop for the Seafood Sector
BC Traceability will be hosting a workshop specific to seafood businesses on January 19, 2022 from 1:00 to 2:00pm. The workshop is an info session about the funding programs that are opening this year: Traceability Adoption Program opens on January 24, 2022 and Traceability Value Chain Program opens on April 1, 2022.
Funding of up to $16,000 per applicant is available for eligible activities including:
- Consultant fees for assessing, planning and/or implementing the project;
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) or barcode readers;
- Dedicated computer terminals;
- Label printers (including with bag closure functionality);
- On-site database and web servers; and
- Wireless or wired connectivity within the enterprise, as required for the traceability system.
Visit this link for more information.